Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Exhausted

How can I be SO tired on a Tuesday? I felt like crying a dozen times today for no particular reason. My class has embarked on the Gilded Age project with after just 2 days a very mixed review. Some students are working diligently, finding websites, organizing the work, creating a shared google doc, blogging...and others are blowing it off. I suppose this is not uncommon. Students used to blow off opportunities to research in the library. Trying to keep them focused is a challenging task.

And, my desk. It's overflowing with paper. I cannot, and have not been able to for several years, get a real handle on the paper. One would think in this digital age that much of the desk paperwork could be eliminated and I guess it has, but my desk still seems to spill over. I am about ready to start a filing process that consists of putting everything into a file folder with a label! ACT scores, scholarship information, stuff for new school, etc., etc., etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment