Thursday, March 22, 2012

Exhausted AGAIN

It's March 22. As the parking garage attendant reminded me today, "miss, it's not the 21st. . .that was yesterday. The first day of spring." Wow. Of course, the nice lady at the National Council for History Education who handed me a free parking pass is to blame. . .it said March 21st. But, really, the whole experience is sort of a metaphor for my life. Seriously. I am SO tired and so busy. How could spring have gotten here? It's completely lovely in KC this year. The redbud and dogwood are in bloom, already. It's at least a month too early. But, it's lovely. The grass is a foot high. And, there's dad's yard. . .the conference. . .school. . .grading. . .housework. . .Legacy job. Park classes. WW classes. Even looking at the list wears me out. I CANNOT wait for spring break!

No comments:

Post a Comment